Why do you ask for a credit card number when I make a reservation?admin
- All reservations are subject to guaranteed payment. The credit card number taken at the time of your order is used for this purpose. Charges for your reservation will be billed to the credit card if you do not cancel your service in advance (see our cancellation policy).
Do you provide child safety seats for your vehicles?admin
- Yes, you may reserve a child safety seat for $25.00 per seat. We offer both baby seats and booster seats. Each of our vehicles are equipped with the proper seat belts, so you are welcome to bring your own child seat as well. If you require one of our child safety seats, please speak with a Customer Service Representative prior to the date of your transportation.
What is your policy for items lost in your vehicles?admin
- As with any other form of public transportation, we are not responsible for articles left behind in our vehicles. But we do however make every effort to return lost items. Please call or email us immediately when you realize an item is missing. We will need detailed description of the item lost along with the date, time and location of service, and reservation number, if available.
When can I expect my driver to arrive on the day of scheduled service?admin
- Pickup times will vary, your driver to arrive (15 minutes before scheduled pick up time). For example, if your pickup time is 9:00 a.m., your vehicle may arrive between 8:45 a.m. and 9:00 a.m. Please make sure that you are ready and waiting outside where the driver can see you when they pull up.
Why is my pickup time so much earlier than my flight time when I use the shared ride service?admin
- Since the 9/11 tragedy, airport security status can increase without notice. To ensure you make your flight, we follow the Department of Aviation guidelines for airport arrival times. We also account for delays due to weather and/or heavy traffic.
What is your cancellation policy?admin
- We require at least 2-hour notice to change or cancel your reservation for sedans, SUV’s and limousines. We require a 5-day notice for all other specialty equipment and buses. If you cancel less than two hours before your scheduled pick up time, we will charge a 100% cancellation fee.
What happens if my flight is delayed?admin
- We monitor all flights arriving at all airports. As the estimated arrival time for your flight approaches, our system automatically updates your reservation with any changes in arrival time. You do not need to call us if your flight is delayed. You do need to call us if your flight information changes (e.g., if you are bumped to a different flight or you miss your flight).
How far in advance do I need to make reservations for service?admin
- If booking by phone, service MUST be scheduled at least 24 hours in advance. For private vehicle service, please call at least 2 hours in advance. If booking online, all reservations MUST be made by 11:00 a.m. for next day service.
What is your service area?admin
- New York City
- New Jersey
- Westchester County
- Putnam County
- Dutchess County
- Cortlandt Manor
- Mohegan Lake
- Cold Spring